Re: opening utf-8 files - chinese mb characters

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Shawn McKenzie <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Per Jessen wrote:
>> Andrew Ballard wrote:
>>
>>> A bit off topic, but Ctrl+I no longer brings up the Page Info in
>>> Firefox like it used to -- at least on my Windows computers. (It opens
>>> the bookmark list in the sidebar.) Does it do differently under Linux?
>>
>> On FF 2.0.0.6 Ctrl-I brings up the info page - perhaps 3.0 changed that?
>>

>> /Per
>>

> Same on 3.0 Linux.  Brings up the info page.
>
> --
> Thanks!
> -Shawn
> http://www.spidean.com

I'm, not positive, but as I recall this stopped working even under
version 2 on Windows. I just figured it was another annoyance of a
feature that was removed for some obscure reason, kind of like no
longer being able to see the Forms tab on the Page Info screen. (You
can get an extension to add this back in, but it seems nuts to me that
they took that out.)

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I see people suggest Ctrl+I a lot for
stuff like this and it just got me wondering if there other current
versions where it still worked.

Andrew