RE: Increase your monthly income!

> Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:04:13 +0530
> From: vamseevan@xxxxxxxxx
> To: richard@xxxxxxx
> CC: defatigue@xxxxxxxxxxx; tyrellmaccoll1487@xxxxxxxxx; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re:  Increase your monthly income!
>
> I believe there is some kind of filter for SPAM emails and emails not
> related to PHP. Question is: How come some emails still make it to this
> list? Anyone to shed some light on this topic?
>
> Thanks,

Quite frankly, I asked myself that same question earlier but I thought Dan was in charge of such stuffs. He's been very quiet on a lot of things lately. Hey guys, does anyone know where Dan's been? i'm guessing he's gone on a short course or maybe AWOL.

Cheers.

Alugo Abdulazeez.

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx