Re: codeigniter 'secure, non-secure content' pop up message in IE7

Hello Experts,

I badly need your help. My developed site's some pages are HTTPS, and
other parts are HTTP. When I try to access the HTTPS page in IE it
comes up with "secure & non-secure content " warning. I search on
google to find out the solution. but almost every site suggest to
change the IE setting. But, its not wish way to tell every visitor's
to change  the IE setting. So, I want to stop this message with some
coding. while searching, I found some advice to make all image to
HTTPS, for https pages, I followed that, but still i am getting this
same pop up warning. Is there any other way to solve my problem? Any
one can help me on it? Please do reply.

Make all images, javascript etc work with https.

That's the only IE will not complain about it.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/