Re: How about a saveXHTML for the DOM?

Michael Shadle wrote:
i think it should also be fully utf-8 capable.

saveHTML is not for me right now, and i have to run some preg_replace
to remove the <html> etc chunks, and the output is not utf-8, even
though the input is. i got a workaround using html_decode_entities()
or something like that but i haven't ran it to see really how well
that works...

but i would expect if you give the dom functions utf-8, and even
specify utf-8, it should operate as utf-8 the entire time, including
during saveXXXX() ...

Yes it should - I believe php 6 is suppose to be much better at native UTF8. At least according to some blog I read somewhere (IE don't believe me without reservation, it's third hand knowledge at best)