Re: How can I echo a javascript var in an email subject line? Possible? (Yes!)

For me its very easy to pass php values to the client:

echo _var($value,'name');

But the best part is taking control of what your client sees from the server-side:

C('#info')->show(); // now you see it
C('#info')->hide(); // now you don't!

Take control and start building powerful web apps with Raxan PDI - http://raxanpdi.com

__