Larger fonts...

Patrick,

The reason you think the fonts are too small is that you have (un)zoomed the
screen at some point. The proportions of the centre white panel to the side bars
is wrong.
Measuring your screenshots, and assuming you had a full-screen browser window at
1680x1050 resolution (what your monitor does), I work out that the white section
of the screen is only around 800 pixels wide - it is defined to be 1000 pixels
wide at normal magnification. Measuring the icons suggests that your screen is
showing them at 42 pixels, while they are supposed to be 56 pixels. Overall,
your seeing the whole thing at 80% full size - no wonder the fonts look small!

The fonts and icon sizes haven't changed for about a year, and you haven't
really complained before.

In addition, you are using a pretty large screen - the pages are designed to
work on a 1024x768 screen as a minimum. Making the fonts larger would
drastically reduce the amount of information displayed vertically - it's already
pretty tight on some of the design screens.

So, I'll ignore the calls for bigger fonts and icons.

The button icons may also look better at full size, but the main problem is that
they need to be properly designed. Replacing them with just words is not very
good - it makes them all different sizes, which messes up the layout.
I could remove the shaded background and see if that helps.

Other points I will work on.

Cheers

--
Peter Ford                              phone: 01580 893333
Developer                               fax:   01580 893399