Re: PHP bandwidth control

tedd wrote:
At 2:46 PM +0100 4/7/09, Nick Cooper wrote:
Sorry to side track the issue, but when did this happen to you on GoDaddy? I have never experienced this problem. I have been using them for two years and I often leave domains in the checkout and come back sometimes days later
and they're still $7.95.

This is of interest to me as well.

My old registrar iyd.com was sold to hover.com and the new guys have some serious problems.

I've been thinking about combining my ~70 domain names into a single registrar and GoDaddy looks good thus far.

So, I would like to know what problems people have-had/are-having with GoDaddy.

My only problem is that their interface is crappy and inconsistent.
However, managing domain names is cake - they do it well.

Their domain manager web app is fairly well done.

Buying domains can be a PITA as they try to sell you all kinds of stuff with it, and their pages are really busy so you have to scroll down to the continue button for continue after deciding you don't want any of their superfluous stuff.

Anyway - within 15 minutes of changing what nameserver should be used with a registered domain name, my ISP nameserver starts using it, every time - and never a problem.

e-mail support has been answered within 24 hours, and once with a phone call because the tech didn't understand my question.