Re: PHP require_once() opens some files but not others in same library

Henning Glatter-Gotz wrote:
Chris,

At no point am I using a URL.
Under normal circumstances the code includes (require_once) things like
"Zend/Loader/blablabla". Because this does not resolve in the local
directory it is supposed to consult the PHP include_path to look this up.
And it does this successfully up to a point.
The full path is "/usr/local/php5/lib/php/library/Zend/Loader/blablabla".

When I say "up to a point" I mean that my code includes files in "Zend/..."
and it eventually ends up in the file "Zend/Loader/PluginLoader.php". So the
whole include mechanism worked up to this point. However in this
PluginLoader.php file on line 389 it calls
require_once("Zend/Loader/PluginLoader/Exception.php") and this is when
things go bad.

To see if it makes a difference I modified line 389 to read
require_once("/usr/local/php5/lib/php/library/Zend/Loader/PluginLoader/Excep
tion.php") and got the slightly different error as described in my original
post.

Maybe ask on the zend list - http://framework.zend.com/community/resources since they will be familiar with it.

Still sounds like a url is being used for a require/include but *shrug*.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/