Re: Security Support

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 22:07, abdulazeez alugo <defatigue@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yea, dude, well me GED says I kin git it dun wit less wastid time.
>>
>> --
> No be only una get pidgin English ooo. Me sef fit do am sharp sharp no be say them say.

    Is there any particular reason you guys totally trashed this
thread?  It's fine if you don't want to apply, but please don't go out
of your way to try to make someone with a legitimate and
properly-formatted request look like a moron.... because it backfires
and reflects poorly on your own professionalism.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx