Re: Security Support

----- Original Message ----- From: "abdulazeez alugo" <defatigue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gpeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:09 PM
Subject: RE:  Security Support

From: gpeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:12:32 -0400
Subject:  Security Support

Good Morning / Afternoon,

We run several of our own servers:

- Dell Power Edge 1U, Pentium,
- FreeBSD (6.x soon to be 7.x)
- along with all the standard Web Application installation (PHP Apache Exim,
Pop3, Proftp, MySQL etc etc).

What I am asking here, is if any one in this community has the knowledge to
act as a security consultant in an occasional, as required basis. Anyone
interested should have expience with Apache, PHP, Perl on the FreeBSD
platform.

We are more than willing to compensate for services rendered, and are more
than willing to discuss terms.

In the end, we would be more than willing to share any non-fudiciary
information with anyone who could find it useful (via this or other mailing
lists).

We are asking any interested parties to contact us off-list such that we
don't need to make any private matters public.

This is a bonified request, as we can setup servers ourselves, but simply do not have the time to research various run time, and security related items.

TIA,

-Grant

Hey Guys,

Let's be honest with ourselves here. If you've applied for this job, let me see your hands up!!!

Alugo Abdulazeez

www.frangeovic.com

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx

*Pauses and listens to crickets chirp*