Re: similar page replication

PJ wrote:
 I have a series of pages to display that are all exactly the same,
 except for a couple of small changes like 1 number that needs to be
 changed for a mysql_query, the title of the page, and the page_name.php.
 I am wondering how these changes could be implemented when clicking on
 an href link? Is there some way to redirect the link to another page
 which would then $_GET['the_link'] and then pass the related info as
 $strings to another page (a sort-of master page) that would then display
 the results? I can visualize the solution, but is it possible? This
 would avoid repeating the same page some 30+ times.

Try this demo, it will show you how to do that:

http://sperling.com/examples/include-demo/

Cheers,

tedd
--