Re: So called "PHP Expert"

2009/3/20 דניאל דנון <danondaniel@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm a member of some forums about some topics,
> One of them include a programming forum.
>
> Now, I've visited there a week ago and saw a topic with the title "Free
> security",
> Someone who calls himself a PHP expert (and said that he could teach me PHP
> since my level is so low), and pretends to have so many clients,
> Posted the following code.

So... you point out that you can't find the right sentence, but you
find the right sentences to write this mail? Please... stop bashing
others on mailing lists.
I mean, this is just stupid. Not that the so called "security script"
would be any good, but your point in arguing on the net is not either.
You even included the name of the denunciate person. This is a public
mailing list which is achieved by many websites an alike!

Byebye