PHP + IIS7 - 'weird stuff' with multiple sites on same server

Hello,

I was/am using the excellent tutorial over at
http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/246/u...ons-on-iis-70/ to get PHP5.2.9 up
and running on Server '08 and IIS7.

All was working well, got my site migrated across, code was working,
data coming and going out of PostgreSQL in the back end, etc, etc...

So time to move another couple of sites to the install... and here is
where I started to stumble - namely, IIS always 'calls' the PHP file in
the first/original site's 'wwwroot' directory, even from other sites
'based' in other directories!? (assuming there is a PHP file there with
the *same* name...)

That is, if you go to a PHP page on ANY of the sites with, say, the name
'test.php' the PHP page that is displayed is the 'test.php' site on the
FIRST site created in the original 'wwwroot', not the 'test.php' in the
different directory for that site!!??

ASP, HTM, etc files are working as you would expect, that is calling
them from the 'correct' site

I am thinking that 'PHP via Fast CGI' is somehow erroneously defaulting
to the always 'calling' the PHP files of the same name in 'wwwroot'??

I went back to the same (default) application pool rather than one for
every site - as I saw that hinted it as an issue onlin - but with no
luck...

Any advice or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated, 'cause I am
stuck!

Note that I am a geologist who now does GIS, data management, web pages,
etc for sharing scientific data... i.e., rather than a system admin; I
am very happy to puzzle things out my self, but sometimes I of course
get stuck like this due to my lack of specific knowledge! <smile>

Cheers: GREG...