Re: Re: Problems with exec() on windows

Thanks, but I tried this. Doesn't work because the path\to\gammu.exe has
spaces in it....
Haliphax, thanks for your comments. I tried escapeshellarg() to no end.

I'm exploring your reply regarding proc_open, but how exactly does proc_open
separate the arguments from the command?

Unless i'm mistaken, data written to the process's stdin (for the other
process) is not treated like an argument.

If I add the arguments to the process name/path? I'm back to square one.

Luke