Re: PHP Quiz

2009/3/18 satya narayan <astra.satya1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi ash,
> Thanks for your feedback first.
> Actually registration helps admin to track an user . Additionally if
> you are registered you can see your previous results for different
> Quizzes. That's what I thought It is good to have registration
> restriction. I think its a small cost to pay for an User if all the
> Quizzes are being provided Free.
>
> If majority will say to remove the registration process I can do so.

You'll get more people doing the quizzes if they don't have to
register, but offer them the option at the end of the quiz explaining
what the benefits are for the user, don't bother with the benefits for
you.

I'd also recommend implementing a way for anonymous users to comment
on the quizzes, either publicly and/or privately.

-Stuart

--
http://stut.net/