Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysqli_connect() in

Thanks again to everyone.

I have just checked the servers phpinfo, and turns out they are running PHP
Version 4.3.11 while I have verstion 5.2.8, could this change any of the
advice?

""Jan G.B."" <ro0ot.w00t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Gary,
you can check this by either creating a file containing this:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
and putting it up on your webserver, then open in with your browser,
or you could look at the output of "php -i | less" on the command
line.

After you enabled the mysqli extension on your host, you might change
mysqli_connect('$var', '$var2', ...); to
mysqli_connect($var, $var2, ...)

One side node.. you should apply addslashes() also to
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'), because an evil person could manipulate the
value of that variable to execute SQL-Injections.

Bye