Re: Header - Redirect Command Not Working

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 13:15, Jan G.B. <ro0ot.w00t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Where's your point? Proving that you know the well known clients and
> their behaviour?
> Just stick to the standards. easy. no or less errors occur.

    Okay, I'm not going to get into a flame war with you, because it's
obvious that your native language isn't English, and you may not
understand that what I'm saying is not in contradiction to you, but
rather explaining points you've made.

> Also, it's quite clear to any thinking person, that alerting the
> cookie is an example that shows how easy an attacker can catch the
> session id. it's a well known common example.
> it's more humorous that your choice is to ignore or fight RFCs, open
> standards and that you don't even know the most common XSS example -
> but that is just my opninion. :-)

    What's humorous to me is that you came out of nowhere and have no
understanding or respect for plain logic in mailing list
communication.  I never chose to "ignore or fight RFCs," Jan --- I'm
the one who alluded to them in the first place (the "spec") comments.
After you've had a few more years at the command of your keyboard and
develop a more thorough understanding of communication and technical
documents instead of the "hacker" mindset - a term I use very loosely
here - then I'd welcome discussion on your points.  Because while some
are valid, the presentation plainly needs work.

    Oh, and what you presented as your "opninion" wasn't even close to
being accurate.  You should instead have said it's what you "assumed,"
for many obvious reasons.  Take that as poignantly as I am inferring
it.

> have a nice day.
>
>> </Daniel P. Brown>
>> 50% Off All Shared Hosting Plans at PilotPig: Use Coupon x
>
> stop spamming me, thanks. :-)

    Learn the definition of "spamming" before you join a mailing list,
thanks.  ;-P

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx