Anyone fancy getting paid to improve my PHP in London?

Do any experienced PHP programmers in London fancy helping me improve my
PHP?
I'd like to know where my code could be improved and to be shown how an
experienced programmer would approach a new site.
I'd rather pay the right person a high amount than find someone cheap!
Thanks,

Tom

PS - May as well take this opportunity to thank to everyone on the list
that's helped me out so far!