Re: Re: 2 forms, same page, 1st is file upload - works in IE, 'dies' in non-IE browsers

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:18 AM, 9el <lenin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It sounds like a script error rather than a PHP error. Use Firebug which
>> will show you the HTML as it is updated by Javascript, so you can see
>> where the problem is. I'm willing to bet that the Javascript code you
>> are using is IE only.
>>
>> Yeah, php is never browser specific. It is rendered to HTML before browser
> can see it. So all browsers will react the same with PHP. But will differ on
> the client sides like JavaScript.

Also--INCLUDE YOUR CODE. Listing everything you do in pseudocode will
do you absolutely no good for a problem like this, as it is no doubt a
syntax error or a browser-javascript-compatibility issue. If we can't
see the code, we can't point out the problem.

Anyway, yeah--if it works in IE and not in FF, then it has nothing to
do with PHP (directly). Change your JS.

--
// Todd