Re: More PHP Includes

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 6:16 AM, Gary <gwpaul@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jochem
>
> Thanks for your reply, the project seven and DW was just for a point of
> information, same as if you have an issue with a computer you generally
> find
> it a good idea to list your operating system and other pertinent facts.

What Jochem told is true, IDEs like DW is good for mainly designers but
could be a feeder for a matured man (coder).
For IDE I support using something like Netbeans PDT.

> I had coded the scripts and files by hand.

The way you asked about the files you included reflects you have some basic
lack of understanding of the way they should look like /organized(not
intended any slightest offense). But this discussion would open your eyes.
The file where your include other files is rendered as a single HTML file
so, think in that way, it would be just easy to understand.

> The file was not on the server and it did not point back to my hard drive,
> it was hand coded and not uploaded to the server, which is why it was
> curious.

Yes this curiosity is really helpful. As I mentioned about the intrusion
probability this way. Try collecting the ZCE exam Guide and you can study
the 'Security'  Chapter there.