Re: DOM recursion

please keep replies on list ... I enjoy my
beatings in public ...

Joanne Lane schreef:
> On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 01:05 +0100, Jochem Maas wrote:
>
>> yeah but those from php-women should know better :-)
>> my eye keeps picking up php-women since I had a very nice chat
>> with JRF (of phpwomen.org) at phpuk.
>
> Hi Jochem,
> I am sorry I did not get back to you earlier, as my 'weekend' is Monday
> and Tuesday.

sorry for what? and what's a weekend?

> Please do not let this reflect poorly on phpwomen as they have been a

did you notice the smiley?

> great help to me in starting PHP and your help led me to the final
> solution to get my code working as I needed, and I thank you for that.
>
> In future I will refrain from asking on this list and stay with the
> forums.

why? this list beats any forum hands down :-)

we have Pedantic Rob, the-guy-that-wrote-the-da-vinci-code,
somone whose been programming since they were doing it with Rocks[tm]
and a concentration of other high class php-wizards you won't find anywhere
else outside of the internals group.

... oh and there's me. but you can't have everything.

granted the humor's a little whack but you get used to it, before
you know it 'your one of them'.

> Thank you again for you guidance

no problem. :-)