Re: Unexplained Issue Using Regex

Thank you Todd, I also want to capture when I don't have the www in the
beginning of the URL.
For instance, try to execute your code with
$orig = 'http://zshare.net/video/541070871c7a8d9c<http://www.zshare.net/video/541070871c7a8d9c>
';

That's why I used (www\.|), but I'm not a regex expert and I'm sure there a
way better solutions to this problem.