From: 9el <lenin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Conclusion of "use strict"...
To: h.schultz78@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 4:20 PM

You got it all wrong. As explained, php dont have real compile time like other languages. And if you want to learn a language, you have to start the way it acts. the E_STRICT setting will tell you most of the errors possible from a php script.

At production level programmers keep the errors away from visitors eyes by redirecting them all to log files.
If you use PDT like NetBeans (which is regarded as the best one yet... there's one version of  Visual PHP for Visual Studio developers as well)

As you have got to check the errors for typos its the best way to get aid of the PDT IDEs. Thats my personal opinion.

Lenin

www.twitter.com/nine_L
www.lenin9l.wordpress.com

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :

www.ubuntu.com