Re: whoami explanation

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 12:13, PJ <af.gourmet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Let's not get too personnal here... it was meant to blow a kiss of
> appreciation to all... ;-)
> I may not be gay, but I love my gay friends... and I do  not mean in the
> way Jimmy Carter's translators goofed when he went to Poland and
> announced that he wanted to get to know the polish people - the
> translation came out as wanting to know them "carnally" - you get the gist.

    Ah, to be a leader and represent the nation....

    Kennedy tells Germany that he's a pastry; Carter tells Poland that
he wants to be *very* friendly; Bush, Sr. offers his dinner back to
the folks of Japan; Dubya walks around holding hands a little too long
with the Saudi king.

    We must look like the clown portion of the world circus sometimes....

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx