Re: A puzzler (well, for me at least)

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 15:50 +0100, Ondrej Kulaty wrote:
> Your answer is neither relevant nor funny. :-|

It was very relevant. You cannot easily ascertain the time at which a
particular line of script is processed. You especially cannot ascertain
the specific time taken to process a line of script code without
controlling for processor speed, architecture, compiler, memory,
network, etc, etc and the exact line of script being considered.

As for funny... some people have no sense of humour and to them I
pointedly point my tongue.

Cheers,
Rob.

--