RE: help installing phpDocumentor

From: Jim Lucas

> I may be wrong, but I heard short tags were going the
>  way of the Dodo bird as of PHP6.

This is not surprising. With the advent of XHTML, the short tag option
collides with another valid tag, "<?xml". So that option has to be
turned off as soon as you need any XML in your pages. I'm in the process
of correcting that in more than 150 files in one project alone. There
are two other bigger projects that require the same treatment. All three
also make extensive use of magic quotes and register_globals, which are
likewise becoming extinct.

Which reminds me, where can I get a definitive list of all deprecated
features? In addition to identifying each feature, it should indicate
which release marked them deprecated, and which release will no longer
support them, if known.

Bob McConnell