Re: mysql_real_escape_string("asdasddas") ??? wtf

OK, thanks. I think you guys are right. It's just safer and simpler than
writing my function and probably not really slower either. need a db
connection anyway. Read a bit on the function and yeah, a bit of screwed up
binary data might yet cause funny errors although the xml is a feed from a
trusted source.

You guys are great! Faster with answers than i can search. Almost feel
tempted not to search.... Nah i still search first. :-)

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer

http://www.ihostnz.com
Emo Philips  - "I was the kid next door's imaginary friend."