Re: Unique User Hashes

tedd napsal(a):
At 5:28 PM +0100 2/19/09, Martin Zvarík wrote:
tedd napsal(a):
At 5:10 PM +0100 2/19/09, Martin Zvarík wrote:
tedd napsal(a):
At 1:49 AM +0100 2/19/09, Martin Zvarík wrote:
Guys, I have not seen a poll where you need to input your email address - and if I would I would not vote - because it's a waste of my time... if you want me to vote you do everything you can to make it as pleasant as possible -- certainly that isn't requirement of an email validation.

Okay, so you don't see the problem.

It might do you well to try to figure out what we're talking about.

Cheers,

tedd
:) What world do you live in?

The one that tries to understand and solve the problems presented.

Cheers,

tedd

If that is true - you wouldn't say, you would do at least one of those things.

You're trolling -- welcome to my kill file.

tedd
My point is: don't say to others they don't see a problem, just because YOU see it differently (you said we, but that's basically just you only :))... plus, in this case, you are in my professional opinion wrong - the few (if any) of basic polls that require an email verification is its proof.

Btw. google "free temporary email address" to see how unique email addresses really are - in case you meant it in reference to the poll voting - where you care about uniqueness of votes = people.

ALOHA