Re: Opinions Please, Describing PHP as Web Framework of C and C++

Virgilio Quilario wrote:
Recently we had some serious discussion on local boards.

I prefer calling PHP as Web Framework of C and C++

if you had a time for this fruitless discussion. Please send your opinions.

PHP is a server side scripting language for the Web using a C like
language structure and conventions. The engine is built with C that is
true but it is the engine that interprets the scripts not C.
C has nothing to do with the operations of PHP engine.
It is merely a code which is used to generate machine codes for the PHP engine.

Good luck with your "fruitless" discussion as you like to call it.

Virgil
http://www.jampmark.com

I prefer calling C and C++ as Framework of Assembly language.

Hahaha that was a good one Shawn. I almost fall of the chair :-) .

--
Thodoris