RE: Online Part Time Job Available

Your lack of an emoticon accompanying this message can mean only one
thing: This is war!

* Most of the people on this list are independent developers (or do
independent development in addition to their "day jobs")
* Hand-in-hand with independent development is sole responsibility
* Honest opinions abound on this list... that's why so many of the
discussions that would probably be passed over entirely on other lists
are discussed in great detail and from a wide variety of perspectives.

:p

(And yes, I realize you were [probably] joking.)

// Todd