Re: Execute EXE with variables

Hi,

I've had a lot of problems with shell_exec too. Mostly it was permissions or
environment variables not being set. i dont know if there is a way to set
environment variables in the php.ini but if not you can set them with
shell_exec as well, at least on unix it works. You can simply concatenate
the commands necessary with a colon (;) inbetween. Maybe you can have
multiple shell_exec commands and it stays in the same env. Not sure about
this though. Please someone enlighten us on this...

Hope some of this helped.

Regards,
Tim

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer

http://www.ihostnz.com
Jay London  - "My father would take me to the playground, and put me on mood
swings."