Re: Don't Forget to Punch the Clock, Shorty!

On 12-Feb-09, at 8:55 PM, Kyle Terry wrote:

 On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 15:58 -0700, Richard Whitney wrote:

Anyone care to try this out?  Feedback welcome.
http://dftpcs.com

Thanks
Hi there! The right panel is not always refreshing correctly in my Mac Safari 3.2.1 Sometimes is leaving lines through the various elements, or not drawing them at all. This is occurring mostly when I click a "Submit" or other button in the right panel, but also when I click an item in the left panel. It does seem to be fine until after I have added a new company to the list, and then it starts having problems. Don't know if something in your code, or just my machine acting up! But may be worth testing somewhere else.
	HTH.

George Langley
Multimedia Developer, Audio/Video Editor, Musician, Arranger, Composer

http://www.georgelangley.ca