Re: PHP OOP

I don't think that PHP is good language for teaching OOP as many folks above
said. I have never programmed in OOP style but i plan to learn it. I started
in PHP but i was little confused and i am used to program in procedural way
in PHP, so i've decided to learn some pure OOP language. I am reading a book
OOP Demystified, there are examples in both C++ and Java. And imo Java code
is much more readable and understandable. So i think that Java is the best
for learning OOP. I am also considering learning C#, if you dont mind that
it's closely related to windows, it might be also a good choice.