Re: mysql_query - CREATE DATABASE

R B wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When i create a mysql database with the next command:
>
> mysql_query("CREATE DATABASE my_db",$con)
>
> In the server is created the database, but usually the name is created with
> a prefix.
>
> In this case: someuser_my_db
>
> How can i detect with PHP the complete name of the new database created?
>
> Thanks

There may be a better way, but off the top of my head, translate this to
PHP:

use information_schema;
select SCHEMA_NAME from SCHEMATA where SCHEMA_NAME like '%_my_db';

Now of course you could have multiples there, like user_my_db and
user2_my_db.  Not sure about that, maybe it would be the last one in the
returned records?

--
Thanks!
-Shawn