Re: Re: move_uploaded_file() problem

2009/2/7 Dušan Novaković <ndusan@xxxxxxxxx>

> On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Alpár Török <torokalpar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > 2009/2/7 Dušan Novaković <ndusan@xxxxxxxxx>
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm having problem with function move_uploaded_file() under Linux
> >> (Slackware 12.2). It  simply won't execute only that function in php
> >> file. So maybe I should add something to http.config file or .... ? I
> >> tried to execute that php file under Windows and it's working just
> >> fine (I've copied whole project to xampp's htdocs folder and run it
> >> normally).
> >
> > Can you show some code?
>
> This is part where I use function move_uploaded_file()
>
> if($_FILES['file']['name'] && $_FILES['file']['size']<550000){
>
>                                                $file_name =
> "news_".$_FILES['file']['name'];
>
>  $image="../_img/news/".$file_name;
>                                                //Upload file
>
>  move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $image);

> }
>

> And normaly HTML code:

Make sure that the relative path resolves to what you think it does. Try to
make a test with a hard coded absolute path, and do an echo
realpath("../_img/news/$file_name"); to see the absolute path that it
resolves to. It might be that the function does indeed work, but places
files in annother folder than you expect it to.