Re: php rpm

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Daniel Brown <danbrown@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 09:46,  <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay here is my question.
Does anyone know of an RPM of php that is pre-compiled with all the extras like soap, mssql, freetds, etc...
   Afternoon, Rich, et al;

   On an RHEL 5.3 system, you should already have 'yum' installed
with the repos ready to go by default, so just drop to a command line
and, as root, type:

   yum install php-soap
   yum install php-mssql
   yum install php-pdo

   .... etc.

   If your 'yum' isn't working from the get-go, check
http://rpmfind.net/ or http://pbone.net/ for the individual RPM's.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx || danbrown@xxxxxxx