Re: kadm5 Library

> Did you try to install krb5-devel. Try "yum search krb5" to
> see all the available packages that CentOS includes. In
> case your yum doesn't find something you may add more
> repos like Dag's:

I did.  The krb5-devel package is the one that installed krb5/krb5.h, but as I mentioned that seems to be a different version than the one that the PECL library expects.  I've used Dag's repository before, but as you pointed out, it doesn't contain this package.

> What you need is to find a kerberos rpm to include development
> header in order to compile it your self.

I thought about grabbing the header from another OS, but I'm concerned about incompatibilities.  For now, I'm just using the expect library and running kadmin.local via sudo as needed.  It's clunky, but it's working.  :)

Thanks for all your help!

Tim Gustafson
BSOE Webmaster
UC Santa Cruz