Re: Email configuration

2009/2/5 It flance <itmaqurfe@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> I've installed php and mysql in fedora. Now i am able to create php programs. But when I am unable to use email in my programs. I am wondering what is the easiest way to use email in my php programs. Can i send email from my personal computer. I am a regular person connected to internet through an internet provider.
> Is there any preconfigured software or I have to go through the configuration of sendmail for example?
>
> Thank you

Sorry... But I need a _little_ bit more information. What operating
system do you use? Linux/Windows/Mac/other?
The main problem is that most of the big email providers don't accept
mails from dialup connections, but there are solutions to work around
this. For now start by telling me which operating system you have.

--
Currently developing a browsergame...
http://www.p-game.de

Follow me at twitter!