Re: why does a html mail send as text ?

Thanks to Bastien
I think, I wrote wrong the expression
I have entered the string again as below
$headers .= "From: \"Site Admin\" <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxx>\n";

the mail comes as html and also server name at from part doesn't appear.

Ok it works. it comes as html, But it comes with servername at From part.
That's to say, I get the mail no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxx@full.servername.com

How can I conceal the servername at the From part ?

Thanks