Re: calculate the time that day ends

At 8:59 AM +0100 2/4/09, Lupus Michaelis wrote:
Shawn McKenzie a écrit :

STFW

That's not so fair. If Thodoris ask about day end, it is obvious he's wrong with the word. Wrong because he isn't mastering english. So, without the good word (sunset), he can't find. So please don't bash us when we appear silly !

--
Mickaël Wolff aka Lupus Michaelis

Please don't assume that because you have difficulty with the English language that English speaking people are bashing you. That certainly was NOT the case here.

If I were you, I would look at why you think so? While it may be common for non English speaking people to criticize those who do, those criticisms are not usually well founded.

For example, a question was asked and this list gave good advice without bashing anyone. Check the records and prove otherwise if you believe different. In fact, I would like to understand why you think so.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------