Re: PHP Enclosing Tags? Do You Close Your PHP Declarations?

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Edmund Hertle
<edmund.hertle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What is the problem in session handling? I think I came never across this
> issue altough I do close my tags...

If there's any rogue whitespace in your file, it's sent to the browser
as the start of data.  So if you have an accidental space somewhere it
would prevent the session cookie header from being sent.  This also
would mess up setting cookies in general & header redirects.  Very,
very annoying when dealing with code that isn't yours and someone
wasn't as careful about it.

--
http://www.voom.me | EFnet: #voom