Database Tables Relation Issue

Hi there,

I'm working on something similar to mailing list in which every registered
user has the ability to create a mailing list and join others mailing lists.

My users table is something like that (in short):

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `users` (
    `id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
    `email` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL,
    `password` CHAR( 64 ) NOT NULL,
    UNIQUE (`email`)
);

And my mailinglists table is as following:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `lists` (
    `id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
    `creator_id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `name` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL,
    `description` TEXT NOT NULL
);

I must have relation between the users table and the lists table, but I'm
not sure what is the best way to implement it.

I have thought of using comma-separated ID's in special field in the lists
table of the users who have joined that specific list, but I have also
thought of doing the same at the users table, then I had another solution
which is to create new table:

create table `relations` (
  `listid` int(11),
  `userid` int (11)
);

Which will contain the relations.

I want it to be optimised so when I'm fetching the mailinglists that a
specific user is registered (by user id) to and when I'm fetching the users
in specific mailinglist (by mailinglist id) it will be the fastest.

The question itself is kinda newbie but I have to make sure it is as
scalable as much because in few weeks it will have 10-20 unique visitors/DAY
;)

--
?>
Nitsan Bin-Nun