RE: Switch statement Question

It's a bit non-conventional, but the switch block can be used like so:

switch(true) {
	case (x < y):
		dosomething();
		break;
	case (y == 0):
		dosomethingelse();
		break;
	default:
		somethingelseentirely();
		break;
}

...this way, your case statements can be expressions themselves, and it
will always pick at least one of them to fire.

HTH,

// Todd