Re: Global Changes With Loop To Allow Nulls In A Table...

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Boyd, Todd M. <tmboyd1@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Understood. I just thought I'd raise the question since the OP is says
he is a PHP newbie (and based on his previous posts I'm guessing a
MySQL newbie as well, though I could be mistaken) just to make sure
the question (and its implications) has been at least considered
before making such a sweeping change.

FWIW, I would also be a little cautious about a client who asked me to
allow every column in every table accept NULLs.

Andrew