Re: Kinda 0.T... php site and maintenance

2009/1/26 Ryan S <genphp@xxxxxxxxx>:
> One thing you forgot to mention, how much would it be for "maintenance" per year?
> Feel free to add anything you think you might have forgotten in your first emails to me.

Depends what you mean by "maintenance". Will you be updating the site
for them often?

To be honest putting a fixed cost on a years worth of maintaining a
website is next to impossible. What happens if visitor numbers explode
- you're stuck maintaining a busy site for the cost of a much smaller
site. IIWY I'd charge per update and an hourly fee for sysadmin work.

Unless you feel like gambling that you'll get more with a fixed annual
fee. But remember that it is a gamble. Either way make sure there's a
written agreement that details exactly what's included in any fixed
fee.

-Stuart

--
http://stut.net/