Non-traditional software accessing my website

Hello,

Is there a way to be sure that a website is going to be accessed only by
traditional browsers and not from another
software that send to the server the same headers of any of the traditional
browsers?
For example, supose that i only want to give access to my site users from
firefox, ie, chrome and safari, because
i know that the users can´t download the copyright information of the
website to the temporary files with anyone
of this browsers.

How can i be sure that someone that develop a mini-browser or a software
can´t access my site sending the same
header information of traditional browsers?

In this case, the validation of HTTP_USER_AGENT isn´t a solution.

Thanks.