PHP webhosting - USA

Hi,

I currently host my site by Powweb, and I am WANT to change it - can you guys recommend me something good?

Powweb's website looks awesome and it's the best marketing I think I had saw! After a minute it makes you think there is NO better hosting - and it's a LIE.

What happened to me?

- database connection were exceeded, I read many people had problems with their phorums not working etc., the solution: I put a message to the visitor that he has to wait (it was not frequent so I didn't care much)

- my client stopped receiving orders, he called me after a week something is wrong. I found out that Powweb changed a MySQL settings, which nobody informed me about - they restricted a JOIN limit max to 3, the mysql_query SQL thus did not work and orders were not storing for 7 days!

- the suport is HORRIBLE - they don't give you email, but they have this ONLINE support, meaning: you wait 10-20 minutes on queue, and then they talk to you like a robots and usually tell you something you already know.

- now they automatically changed all my passwords so they can keep me secure! what's cool is that I cannot change it back to what I have! Hey, the chance of getting me hit by bus is higher than someone cracking my 15 letter password with numbers! Thank you powweb for keeping me secure.

Thanks for reading my story,
now, does someone know a better hosting alternative?

Martin