Suggestions?

Hello all!

I have written some code that will calculate all static and floating
holidays.

I have also written some code that will act as a business day counter.

My application currently determines a set number of business days to count.
(2 business days and 7 business days from today)

This part works great and gives the results I want.

What I need to do is tie in my pre dertermined static and floating holidays
and factor those into the busniess day counter.

I was thinking of putting the holidays into an array and then doing a check
to determine if any date in the array equaled today's date through the
ending date.

But I'm drawing a blank on how to create the array.

// Create an empty array
$holidays = array();

But then how do I put each holiday value into the array as it is
calculated?  Can I assign it that way?

Or should I calculate all of the values and then build the array at the end?

Or should I not even use an array?

Thanks,
Dan