Re: Using MDB2 outside the PEAR framework?

I'm still experiencing problems making use of my imported MDB2 classes.

General querying appears to work fine, but performing something like
$mdb2->quote($variable) causes the application to come to a halt, without
any error messages (at least, without any displayed while debugging through
Netbeans 6.5).

What I did was copy into my application directories the following:

- MDB2.php
- PEAR.php
- All files under subdirectory MDB2

I added the directory where MDB2.php and PEAR.php are located to the
include_path, as well as the MDB2 subdirectory.

I know this is probably a longshot, but I was wondering if anyone on the
list has any ideas if I should be including any other subdirectories, or if
I should have copied anything else across from the PEAR installation to get
functions such as $mdb2->quote() to work?

Other than that, does anyone know of a resource where I can ask questions
such as the above to people more actively involved with the MDB2 project?
Unfortunately, this is driving me bonkers and means I'm not spending quality
time on the actual development of the application I'm trying to build.

M is for Murray