Re: [SOLVED] Re: can a session be used in a query?

if you want to know what is happening...I just did the research...the while
statment runs untill the condition is false.  This means that, this your
case,
$row = false.  We were getting results in the loop becuase that never
happened while it was looping, but to end the loop it proccessed $row =
false and then quit setting $row ="" for the rest of the program.

if you are expecting more than one row as a result set you may want to think
about outputing the result to an array like this

while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){
             echo $row['AddEditAdmin']; //to print out the value of column
'var1' for each record
            $rowset[] = $row;
       }
   }else{
                  echo 'No records found.';
    }

this will give you a zero enum array of all the returned records.
they could be accessed with $rowset[n][column name] anywhere in the code.

Hope that helps!  I know I learned from it.

Frank